How to apply for a driver license while being a F-1 student
You must go to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in person. The DMV office is located in 3506 Twin River Blvd. Corpus Christi, TX 78410. Phone: 361- 879 - 4500
You must present the following documents:
- Complete the driver license application form
- Valid Passport
- Visa (current or expired)
- Valid I-20
- 2 documents that verify your current physical address (lease agreement, utility, phone bill)
- Social Security Card (If you have one)
- $25 fee.
- You have to take the knowledge and driving test in order to get the license.
- If you are under 25 years of age you must complete a driver education course.